python book recommendations?

Snoopy :-)) genius at acme.ca
Fri May 12 15:59:06 EDT 2000

Hi  :-)
If you are New to Programming, then In addition to the Tutorials found on
Python's Home Page, you should get as the 1st. choice "Teach Yourself Python
in 24hrs". It was just Published a fewweeks ago and I bought it right away.

BTY: "Learning Python" is also a very good book, but as a Newbie I found it
quite overwhealming, to the point, that I almost stopped learning Python.
On the Other hand I am very happy that I bought the "Teach Yourself Python
in 24hrs". I find it considerable easier to comprehend the concepts, etc.

You can read the book online at the following:
                        http://www.pauahtun.org/TYPython/

Check it out, then buy it. You won't be sorry.
Best regards
Snoopy :-)