Micro-Threads: uthreadsleep.py -- scheduling of uthreads to c ontinue processing after given seconds

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Tue May 23 21:15:46 EDT 2000

Urgh, and I was just about to post my version of uthreads with support for
multiple Python/OS threads...

Oh, may as well send it to you, modifications were trivial (finished twenty
minutes after deciding they might be useful), and who knows, they might be
useful to someone someday :) ...  Not particularly well tested, but since
its apparently extraneous code I don't suppose you will use it for aught but
reading :) .

Enjoy yourself,
Mike