Help: Starship administrator's email?

Mitch Chapman chapman at bioreason.com
Tue May 9 17:00:24 EDT 2000

Does anybody know whom to contact regarding restoration of telnet
access to the Starship?  The main page says "If you need telnet
access, please contact Starship's administrators," but it does
not give an email address.  And I can't find the URL for the
old main page which did provide such an email address.

I have tried to login using ssh, but always receive a
"protocol version not supported" error.  (This result predates the
crash, and has much to do with my laziness and little to do w. anything
else.  But it is my excuse for needing telnet access.)

Thanks much for any help.

--
Mitch Chapman
chapman at bioreason.com