IDLE & Win 95

John Q. Public at home.com
Tue May 30 22:27:33 EDT 2000

FWIW,

You may want to try running IDLE from the command line:
        ..\..\python idle.py

You are probably missing some rather important error messages.  IDLE just
started behaving that way for me and I discovered that it didn't think tcl/tk
was installed correctly (which was odd since it worked just fine the day
before).

Jonathan Polley
jwpolley at home.com