ANNOUNCEMENT: PythonWorks 1.0 now available (may 31, 2000)

David invalid.address at 127.0.0.1
Wed May 31 15:36:30 EDT 2000

Your CSS is nasty.  Fonts are displaying far too small.  I suggest you
validate against Opera (version 3 or 4) or the latest Mozilla, both of
which are extremely compliant (quite unlike, say, MSIE or Netscape).  You
may also wish to enlarge your browser-detecting Javascript, to recognize
that there is more than just MSIE out there.