Decimals -> Fraction strings, my solution

Peter Schneider-Kamp petersc at stud.ntnu.no
Sat May 27 07:09:24 EDT 2000

"David C. Ullrich" wrote:

>         I suppose that _could_ be a problem. (I don't
> see any "while a > 0" above this point in the thread -
> maybe I'm being blind again or maybe you're referring
> to unposted code?)

It is a problem. E.g. gcd(-12,-9) will return immediately
because "a > 0" is false.
But you're right, I was referring to the gcd function
sleeping peacefully in my numbertheory.py module which
I did not post here. It's just that I overlooked the == 0.

greetings-from-the-not-so-very-important-department-ly y'rs
Peter
--
Peter Schneider-Kamp          ++47-7388-7331
Herman Krags veg 51-11        mailto:peter at schneider-kamp.de
N-7050 Trondheim              http://schneider-kamp.de