How many is "too many" with lists?

Matthew Hirsch meh9 at cornell.edu
Tue May 2 11:55:18 EDT 2000

I'm building a list of lists each holding a combination of nCk where n
is the total number of numbers and k is the number you are choosing.
For example, I have 27 numbers, 0-26.  Looking at all combinations of 6
taken from this sample produces 27!/(27-6)!6! =296010 different
combinations stored in the original list.

Matt

In article
<Pine.LNX.4.10.10005020824370.13821-100000 at propylaea.anduin.com>,