python improvements (Was: Re: New Language)

Grant Griffin g2 at seebelow.org
Sun May 14 04:17:00 EDT 2000

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Courageous <jkraska1 at san.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >> all-problems-are-ancient-as-are-all-cures-ly y'rs  - tim
>
> > Okay. That's it. I *give*. Here I've been quietly thinking
> > nobody will notice I'm not part of the "in crowd". I admit
> > it. I'm a newbie. Wazzup-wit-all-dis-ell-why-shit-braddah?
>
> It's just something that Tim Peters does, and
>
> we-all-imitate-him-ly yours,

And not just because he's our hero, but because it's a good idea.

which--not-uncoincidentally--is-why-we-use-python-itself-<wink>
   -ly y'rs,

=g2
p.s.  I've been doing this in comp.dsp for the last few months (where I
am a regular).  It hasn't caught on there, and maybe it never ever
will.  However, those who don't use it on Usenet can never compete with
those who do.

which-is-not-to-say-that-usenet-is-about-competition-<wink>-ly
   y'rs again,

=g3
p.p.s.  Sometimes I read Tim's posts just for these.

Grant R. Griffin                                       g2 at dspguru.com
Iowegian International Corporation	      http://www.iowegian.com