What's in a name?

rzantow at my-deja.com rzantow at my-deja.com
Tue May 30 08:46:58 EDT 2000

In article <Pine.SOL.4.05.10005241201170.14111-
100000 at spgsun1.arlut.utexas.edu>,
  "Edward S. Vinyard" <vinyard at arlut.utexas.edu> wrote:

> I realize that this list is almost certainly incomplete, but a direct
> discussion of the ways that case sensitivity can be exploited might
give
> us a better understanding of our preferences and/or illuminate other
ways
> to convey these types of information.

Wouldn't case insensitity make Just van Rossum just van Rossum?

--
Pythons, unlike some other snakes, do have hindlimbs, but they never
develop beyond vestigial stumps. The arrest of limb development is

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.