Speakers on Python wanted

Francis Glassborow francis at robinton.demon.co.uk
Mon May 8 07:37:09 EDT 2000

Hi,

I am the conference chair for a twice yearly conference held in Oxford,
England. The somewhat poor Conference tile is 'The Java and C/C++
Conference' Actually the majority of attendees are C++ programmers. The
Conference is priced to make the decision to attend a personal one
rather than hoping you have been good enough (i.e. avoided rocking
boats) so that your employer will pay mad money to send you away for a
week.

I want to run a day (roughly 3 90 minute sessions) track on Python at
the next event (September 28-30). We cover travel and accommodation for
speakers (though quite a few manage to get their companies to cough up)
and you get free admission to the rest of the event. Currently other
commitments make it unlikely that I can cover travel from anything but
Europe and the East Coast of the US (and then only economy class cheap
rates).

If you would be interested or know someone who would be please email me
at francisG at robinton.demon.co.uk.  If you want to get some idea about
our events have a look at www.accu.org.

Francis Glassborow      Association of C & C++ Users
64 Southfield Rd
Oxford OX4 1PA          +44(0)1865 246490