[ANNOUNCE] wxPROs

Robin Dunn robin at alldunn.com
Tue May 2 15:20:36 EDT 2000

This didn't seem to make it to the python-list when I sent it last night,
probably stuck in some mail queue somewhere.  Apologies if you see it twice.
---------------------------

Hi all,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the formation of a new company,
wxPROs, which is dedicated to providing support, training, and consulting on
wxPython and wxWindows.  Besides myself, several of the core wxWindows
developers will be involved so we can truly provide comprehensive support
across both the Python and C++ toolkits.

Please see http://wxpros.com/ for details.

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman