ANNOUNCEMENT: Python Development Team Moves to BeOpen.com

Will Ware wware at world.std.com
Tue May 30 14:56:05 EDT 2000

Guido van Rossum (guido at python.org) wrote:
> To all Python users and developers: ...

I think this must be a more momentous event than you are admitting. I
looked at http://www.pythonlabs.com/team.html and saw what claims to
be a _photograph_ of Tim Peters! Aren't there some national security
implications here? I knew you guys were in the beltway because of all
the black-ops Python business, has that market dried up? Strange
portents indeed...

Congratulations on the wedding plans!