1.6 Debugger

Greg Fortune gfor_ewu at ispchannel.com
Mon May 22 03:03:26 EDT 2000

Thanks for the help.  Out of curiosity, what prompted the change from the
way it was done in 1.52?  The only reason I switched from 1.52 to 1.6 was
because the step out and step over functionality seemed buggy, but I did
like the method of invoking the debugger.

Greg

Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote in message
news:3928BBA2.F6F1EF99 at python.org...
<snip>