Problems again on starship?

Berthold Höllmann bhoel at starship.python.net
Thu May 4 16:53:06 EDT 2000

bhoel at starship.python.net (Berthold Höllmann) writes:

> Hello,
>
> I just tried to login to the starship using ssh. It used to work after
> the big crash, but does not work anymore. ssh, instead of asking me
> for the passphrase, asks me for a password, which used to be a sign,
> that I mad some typo using the command, but I triple checked the
> command, and it is correct. Any changed configureation?

Now I get:

>ssh server.python.net -l bhoel
Secure connection to server.python.net refused; reverting to insecure method.
Using rsh.  WARNING: Connection will not be encrypted.
server.python.net: Connection refused

There is a Problem !?

Greetings

Berthold

--
bhoel at starship.python.net / http://starship.python.net/crew/bhoel/
        It is unlawful to use this email address for unsolicited ads