What's gives with Activestate?

Don Tuttle tuttledon at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 07:49:24 EDT 2000

The reason for the post was my patients ran out.  I've checked in
periodically and watched Python go from promise to obscurity.  It had
nothing to do with your or Dave's efforts!  They're much appreciated! This
is about corporate attitude.

> I agree the WebSite should change, but OTOH, we really need to _do_
> something first!  Mentioning we "do Python", but not having anything
> relevent would also be a problem...

Well, there's always your current work.  And besides, you'd think that with
as many cash infusions as Activestate has received from Microsoft they would
have at least learned how to hype some vaporware!  ;-)

Don