Oracle+Zope problem

Bill Scherer scherbi at bam.com
Thu May 18 07:38:36 EDT 2000

Kris -

I believe that BREAK ON is specific to the sqlplus environment, and won't work
through the oci*.  DESC is another sqlplus command that doesn't work throught
oci.  There are probably many others.  As for formatting though, Python should
be plenty powerful enough to do your formatting...

Someone correct me if I've got this wrong.

-Bill

* oci, the Oracle Call Interface.  This is what DCOracle uses to connect to
Oracle.