Linux and Python install problem

Snoopy :-)) genius at acme.ca
Fri May 5 18:10:02 EDT 2000

You can get an RPM version (1.5.2-1) for Caldera 2.3 at the following:
http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/PByName.html

Do some browsing at the above and you might find something interesting.

Or you can go directly to download the  the Prog.
ftp://ftp.calderasystems.com:/pub/contrib/RPMS/libc6/

Good luck
Snoopy :-)