returning SAFEARRAY(double)

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon May 15 18:51:13 EDT 2000

I believe that is infinity, which is a possible "number" under the
floating point system Python (well, Windows) uses.

I have no idea _why_ you have this value, other than saying that your COM
object obviously thought you needed it!

Im afraid I dont know much about floats, but what you have there is a
regular, standard, valid Python float, so the issue really has nothing to
do with PythonCOM - its either a pure-Python issue (so you learn how to
deal with these funcky values), or purely a COM-Server issue (ie, you need
to find why your object is passing this value).  PythonCOM is just the
poor sucker in the middle :-)

Mark.

news:391f6f89.1027033 at nntp.pipeline.com...