python's acceptance

Scott Hathaway slhath at flash.net
Tue May 9 16:28:09 EDT 2000

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I have tried many of them!

I was not that pleased with SpecTCL and SpecPython, but Boa-Constructor is
cool.

I still have not correctly built a binary program with wxPython support, but
I am getting them to work with Tkinter.  Maybe there is hope for this newbie
yet!

:)

Scott

news:pZdQ4.7603$wb7.519676 at news.flash.net...