plain text python source -> HTML syntax highlighted source

Rod. rpalmer at connect.com.au
Tue May 2 00:32:31 EDT 2000

: >Hmm, maybe in an older version.  The script (syntax/2html.vim) that comes
: >with Vim 5.6 converts tabs to spaces according to your current 'tabstop'
: >setting.
: >
:
: Just when I think Vim has no more surprises for me:)
:
: (Jim, who just wishes Vim used python as a macro language.)

you can embed python in vim (its an option when building 5.6),
and then manipulate your current edit buffer and the 'ed' comands from python
scripts from within vim.

Ive used it a bit, and its cool... just a little slow, so you
end up doing things in vi mostly anyway :/

rod.

:
: --
: Jim Richardson
: 	Anarchist, pagan and proud of it
: WWW.eskimo.com/~warlock
: 	Linux, because life's too short for a buggy OS.
:
: --
: http://www.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list
: