Special question to embedding Python into C++

Brent Fulgham brent.fulgham at xpsystems.com
Tue May 23 16:22:20 EDT 2000

Reinhard,

When you embed Python in a program (C or C++), you are linking the
static library that contains the entire Python runtime.  You will
be missing the various "*.py" modules needed for runtime, so these
may need to be included in your distribution.

You should be able to freeze these modules somehow, but I'm not sure
what the procedure would be for this case...

Thanks,

-Brent