Trouble with Pmw ComboBox get()

Greg McFarlane gregm at iname.com
Fri May 5 12:12:08 EDT 2000

When I ran your main.py it said

    # python main.py
    Traceback (innermost last):
      File "main.py", line 3, in ?
	from editDay import *
    ImportError: No module named editDay

So, you haven't included all the files.

However, I definitely do *not* suggest you post all your files to the
python mailing list once again.  You need to do a little work yourself
and narrow down the problem, by reducing the size of the program that
displays the unexpected behaviour as much as possible.  If you have
code that does not behave as you expect, I suggest you create the
absolute smallest runnable program that demonstrates the problem.  The
process of doing this will almost always lead you to the solution.  If
not, then post the snippet.  By snippet I mean at most one file of at
most 30 lines.

Greg

Greg McFarlane     INMS Telstra Australia     gregm at iname.com