Case-sensitivity: why -- or why not? (was Re: Damnation!)

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Sun May 28 23:03:35 EDT 2000

"Fredrik Lundh" <effbot at telia.com> écrit:

> François Pinard wrote:
> > I like Python, but I begin to resent Guido, who did this to us.

> thanks for reminding us that comp.lang.python is still a part
> of usenet.

I do not decipher the above sentence, but it might use language subtleties
that call too deep for my little knowledge of English.  Sorry.

The fact is that I do not remember having made any reference to Usenet,
and I do not know exactly why you are thanking me.  In any case, you are
always welcome.  Keep happy!