PyApache - scripts now not working

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.russ.ru
Wed May 17 09:32:44 EDT 2000

On Wed, 17 May 2000 chibaA at TinterlogD.Tcom wrote:
> .. how would I go about checking that?  (I'm sorry, but I'm a bit new
> to this).

   Try to compile as LITTLE as possible. Reompile Python and make all
modules not-shared (make a minimum set of modules - no MySQL and all that).
Install new python. Recompile Apache with PyApache and try. If this helps -
continue investigating: recompile python with minimum set of modules, but
make these modules shared; install; recompile Apache; try... And so on,
until you'll find the offensive module.

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd at phd.russ.ru