Fixing xmlrpclib

‘5ÛHH575-UAZWKVVP-7H2H48V3 thomas at cintra.no
Fri May 5 08:36:42 EDT 2000

Hi,

Trying out the xmlrpclib with my local zope-site. Read in the How-To
by Amos, located at zope.org, that the pythonware "version"  of
xmlrpclib needed some fixing, even found the code to do it. But it
seems like it is used as a seperate class, not a method or part of the
server-class in the pythonware module. I`m using the XMLRPC-tutorial
at the XML.COM site to learn this stuff.

Could somebody tell me where to paste in the lines from Amos` HowTo in
the xmlrpclib so that works, or how I should go about doing this??

Thomas