TypeError: attribute-less object (assign or del)

scorder at incigna.com scorder at incigna.com
Wed May 17 09:49:21 EDT 2000

Here is the line of VBScript that works:
site.frames("main").forms(1).item("txtpassword").value = 'foo'

And here is the line of Python that doesn't work.
Site.Frames("main").Forms(1).Item("txtpassword").Value = 'foo'

Maybe its the nested level of collections throwing things off?  I
don't have any problems modifying any of the properties of objects
higher up the heiarchy.  I'm definately at a loss here.

Thanks,
-Sam