Python Programming on Win32 - Hammond/Robinson

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk
Tue May 2 16:51:45 EDT 2000

I've seen Mr. Hammond hereabouts and I have a question about your book which
I'm working through at the moment.

Have I missed something or is there a mistake on page 309. Should Table 17-1
say os.path.isdir, os.path.isfile, etc?

I hope its not me because otherwise I think I understand it!

Thanks for the book, by the way. Very handy. I'm new to Python and I'm sure
I'm going to find it handy. I hope you and Mr Robinson have been well
rewarded for your efforts :-)

--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Out-Think Ltd, UK