PalmPilot and python

Blake Winton bwinton at tor.dhs.org
Sun May 14 22:11:08 EDT 2000

In comp.lang.python, you wrote:
>I have ported 1.5.1 and am in the process of porting 1.5.2/1.6.

Aha!  So it's you!  I've been eagerly awaiting this since I read of its
existance on the Stackless page...  Is there any way I could get a
preview copy?  I'ld be more than happy to beta-test.  ;)  (And I've been
programming on the Palm since the days of the Professional, so if I find
a bug, I can probably track the cause down.)

Thanks,
Blake.
--
9:02pm up 23 days, 1:13, 1 user, load average: 1.08, 1.02, 1.01