Problems again on starship?

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Thu May 4 16:37:51 EDT 2000

bhoel at starship.python.net (Berthold Höllmann) writes:

> Hello,
>
> I just tried to login to the starship using ssh. It used to work after
> the big crash, but does not work anymore. ssh, instead of asking me
> for the passphrase, asks me for a password, which used to be a sign,
> that I mad some typo using the command, but I triple checked the
> command, and it is correct. Any changed configureation?

Hmm; that's odd; ssh -v mwh at starship.python.net gets me amongst other
stuff:

atrus.jesus.cam.ac.uk: Remote: Could not open /home/crew/mwh/.ssh/authorized_keys for reading.

which is bizarre, 'cause it was there last week...

M.

--
41. Some programming languages manage to absorb change, but
    withstand progress.