ASP/COM-Problem

fedtke at my-deja.com fedtke at my-deja.com
Tue May 30 06:49:44 EDT 2000

Hello,
I try to run a ASP site with Pythoncode in it.
The Pythoncode queries a database, does some
formatting, etc. Sometimes the ASP-Application
crashes and stops all Sites on the server.
After that the Sites can not be started again,
i have to reboot the machine.

The System is:
NT4
IIS4
Python 1.52
Pythonwin Build 127

I try to find out where the error occurs but
i dont understand the error message in the
event log.

-------------
An object call caused an exception.       (IID:
{51372AEF-CAE7-11CF-BE81-00AA00A2FA25}) (Method:
3)
(Microsoft Transaction Server Internals
Information: File:
i:\viper\src\runtime\mtxex\activity.cpp, Line:
889)
(Exception: C0000005) (Address: 0x1e2a2ea9)
pythoncom15!PyCom_HandlePythonFailureToCOM(struct
tagEXCEPINFO *) + 0x69
ole32!DllGetClassObject + 0x77
ole32!CoCreateInstance + 0x6A
asp + 0x23991