translating Perl Cookbook?

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at home.com
Mon May 22 15:49:03 EDT 2000

Hi All--

steven2 at satunet.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just  wondering  if  anybody  is interested in translating the recipes
> (and  as  much as the other code snippets) from The Perl Cookbook into
> Python.

You shouldn't restrict it to snippets from the Perl cookbook.  I, for
one, would really like to see valuable resources from *anywhere*
translated into Python.  For instance, I would *really* like to see h2n
turned in to Python.  I keep meaning to start on this myself, but every
time I look at the h2n source my eyes glaze over and my brain starts to
hurt really, really bad;-(

Metta,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Axent Technologies, Inc.
http://www.pauahtun.org
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours