*blink* That's neat.

Stephen Hansen stephen at cerebralmaelstrom.com
Tue May 30 05:56:15 EDT 2000

Quinn Dunkan <quinn at hedono.ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote in message
news:slrn8j6u23.cn2.quinn at hedono.ugcs.caltech.edu...
> On Tue, 30 May 2000 07:19:02 GMT, Stephen Hansen
> <stephen at cerebralmaelstrom.com> wrote:

(big snip of me being a dork)

> >Okay, there's really no point to this post.. I was just surprised and had
> >tell someone, and my roommate really, really, REALLY didn't care. Not
that
> >anyoen here does either, but you can't give me an agitated look :)
>
> But we can write agitated followups :)
>
> Your roommate is probably just thinking "how am I going to finish this
> microprocessor design if this guy keeps babbling on about boolean operator
> preceedence?"

    I'm tired. That's about the only thing I can say in response after
actually READING what I posted and then shaking my head in shame :) What I
actually wanted was:

    if (case != 0) and (case != 1):

    Basically, after being up WAY too long and reading that whole thread on
Friendlier Error Messages until my eyes crossed, I got to coding (bad idea)
and wanted to make all my code look pretty and readable... So I re-wrote the
above a few times just trying out differentways. ;)

    "if case not in [0,1]" is awfully neat, but my favorite was "if case is
not 1 and case is not 0:"... Then I thought it was repetative so tried to
make it not so.. and somehow reality warped and I ended up in my own little
universe.

Its fun here. Lots of purple. Everythings purple.

--S (hiding)