TypeError: attribute-less object (assign or del)

Sam Corder scorder at incigna.com
Tue May 16 14:15:54 EDT 2000

I'm using the windows script control to allow scripting in a VB project that
I am working on.  My app exposes a website object which users can script
different things like clicking a link or looking for text (feedback).  It
works fine using VBScript but I want to use a more feature full language
like Python.  The problem is I keep getting a "TypeError: attribute-less
object (assign or del)" error when trying to assign a value to an input text
box.  Does anybody have any clues?

Thanks,
Sam Corder