My Server supports Python?

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at vex.net
Sat May 6 07:37:00 EDT 2000

Shah, Navneet <navneet at swt.edu> wrote:
> I need to add some python programming on my website.
> How do I check whether my server supports python programming?

The simplest way is to just ask your ISP.  A side benefit is that you
may trigger them to go and install it if you pique the admin's interest.
Sometimes these guys are busy and can't install everything but if they
know there is interest (especially if they know they can use you as
a resource if they have any questions) then that item might bubble
up to the top of the list.

Oh, and if not, http://www.vex.net/ definitely supports it.  However,
I am looking for Zope clients to help me get Zope working.  :-)

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at vex.net>           |  Democracy is three wolves
http://www.vex.net/                        |  and a sheep voting on