python's acceptance

Richard Chamberlain richard_chamberlain at ntlworld.com
Fri May 5 03:09:29 EDT 2000

Being able to distribute my Python apps a little easier would really appeal
to me.

I've recently written a little app for work, where I'd normally use VB,
however to distribute I needed to install Python, and then win32all, and
finally the actual python code.

Can anyone point me in the right direction if I would to use an installer to
do this work - i.e. what would I need to install and where.

Also I used COM as a gui, where next I probably would use wxPython so any
pointers on installing that would be useful.

Thanks,

Richard
news:39119D8E.C7CC047A at gssec.bt.co.uk...