database choice. (gadfly?)

Chris Armstrong punck at SpamIsBadPenguinMints.cx
Tue May 16 23:50:59 EDT 2000

Hi all. I'm looking for a local file database (ie, no server like mysql or pgresql) that
is safe with threads. I've looked into gadfly, but it says that it's not really safe to do
concurrent writes to the same database in multiple threads. Does anyone have
any experience with this? I want to make the install of my program as simple
as possible, and don't want to require the installation of MySQL or something
like that, and I don't really need a high-end database. Any suggestions? thanks.
--
Chris Armstrong
http://penguinmints.cx

Geek code version 3.12
O-- !M V PS+(+++) PE? Y+(--) PGP(--) t+ 5 X+ R tv+ b+>++ DI+ D+++
G e- h!(--) r- y?
Go to www.geekcode.com to find out what on earth this is.