PyOpengl... gone forever?

Lyle Johnson jlj at cfdrc.com
Mon May 22 11:05:30 EDT 2000

Pete,

I have both the source tarball and the Windows installer executable for
PyOpenGL-1.5.5 (which I think was the last "official" release). File
sizes are:

	OpenGL.exe		1,169,407 bytes
	PyOpenGL-1.5.5.tar.gz	548,679 bytes

Please let me know if you'd like for me to mail one or both of these.

Hope this helps,

Lyle