PyBalsa?

Harry George hgg9140 at seanet.com
Sun May 7 22:00:04 EDT 2000

I like the idea of pmail, so I downloaded and built it, but it didn't
run for me.  I was trying to run it in fvwm2.  Is it
enlightenment-specific?

** WARNING **: unknown widget class 'GnomeApp'
gtkf.MainWindow.MainWindow: ERROR:  GladeWindow: could not find widget: MainWindow
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/pmail", line 33, in ?
    gtkf.FrontEnd().run(show_preferences)
  File "/usr/local/share/pmail/gtkf/FrontEnd.py", line 47, in run
    win = MainWindow.MainWindow()
  File "/usr/local/share/pmail/gtkf/MainWindow.py", line 65, in __init__
    self._window.set_usize(w, h)
AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'set_usize'

--
Harry George
hgg9140 at seanet.com