A Python Beginner on Win32

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk
Fri May 26 16:14:56 EDT 2000

You also need a file called win32-all.exe which you can download from the
same place and then run it.

Also, you will probably find PythonWin a little nicer to use than IDLE -
which is part of the same file.

--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Out-Think Ltd, UK