ASP Performance

Adam Ruth aruth at intercation.com
Sat May 13 10:51:35 EDT 2000

I'm having a problem with ASP using python.  It appears that each page
reloads and doesn't run from the cache.  It's as if each request was the
first request, much like CGI.  When I was testing Python for ASP a couple of
weeks ago, it was caching the pages, and modules didn't get reloaded for
every request.  Has anyone seen this before?

I've tried it with PWS on NT 4 WS, IIS 4 on NT 4 Server (2 different
computers, one of which was rebuilt just to test this).

--
Adam Ruth
InterCation, Inc.