Vim and python syntax question

Courageous jkraska1 at san.rr.com
Mon May 8 00:44:25 EDT 2000

> You are exactly right.  My real question, that I didn't ask, was
> how to set the various colors.  I had examined the vim help
> files, but hadn't figured it out.  Your message, though, gave
> me the right clues.

You'll note that my python.vim is an upgraded version. The
python.vim that came with vim5.5 was a bit weak. I added
support for constants, numbers, as well as an ability to make
dictionary and list notation stand out. Try both of my files
to get an idea for what you can do. :)

BTW, if you don't happen to understand vim syntax notation
and you think something should be in there, let me know. I
can do it, mon. I'm a Vim power user. :)

It'd probably be pretty trivial to set up the list of popular
standard python libraries as highlightable, for example. If
you'd want that...

C/