HTML search engine written in Python - is there one?

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk
Fri May 19 08:31:31 EDT 2000

If you're running it on NT, there's a free search engine you can tap into
that comes as part of the NT 4.0 option pack.

--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Out-Think Ltd, UK

news:34575A892FF6D1118F5800600846864D2F0636 at intrepid...