Stackless/microthreads merge news

JRHoldem jraddockNOjrSPAM at hotmail.com.invalid
Tue May 16 16:43:35 EDT 2000

I'm new to this board but you're right - Glyph is a programming
god and he's 100% on target with his Java rants. I say this not
only as a business partner and friend of his but also as a Java
programmer who has faced several of these issues myself.

And yes, any language which has attracted the attention of the
Cobol community probably is the work of Satan.

Stay cool,

JrHoldem aka JR aka the-super-rounding-poker-playing-computer-
programming-evil-evil man