Python(path) and the location of the Python DLL.

Stephen stephen at cerebralmaelstrom.com
Mon May 15 04:26:31 EDT 2000

Hello, all.

I'm working on embedding Python into a program i'm working on in C++Builder.
I got past the problem of importing VC++ DLLs into C++Builder by searching
Dejanews, so now before I continue I have a couple questions...

#1) I'll be using the latest version (1.6a2), but I don't want it to get
involved with any current versions running on the same machine. Is there
anything wrong with me renaming the DLL?

#2) Where can I change the registry key that my DLL looks for to find the
python path information?

Thanks,

--S