Python for non-programmers

ethan mindlace fremen mindlace at imeme.net
Mon Mar 6 06:11:20 EST 2000

earlneath at my-deja.com wrote:

> Whatever you do, if you're anything like the
> son in this article _dont_ get Learning Python.

I found Learning python to be informative, well organized, and real
world, although I'm still reading it as I need to do something.

I didn't notice anything C about it, but if you combine Learning Python
with the canonical ANSI C book, picking up from those two sources will
leave you prepared to conquer the computing world :-)

ethan mindlace fremen - mindlace at imeme.net
good design is as close as I want to get to ideology.