Python and PostgreSQL

Martin Skøtt mskott at image.dk
Sat Mar 25 12:01:27 EST 2000

Hi

How is it with connectivity between Python and the PostgreSQL
database? I have downloadet the PyGreSQL 2.4 module but it seems
pretty old and not very complete (missing make file eg.).
Is there somebody who are working on a DB-API interface for
PostgreSQL?
I am running PostgreSQL on Red Hat Linux 5.2 and 6.1 (the RH version
which in my opinion should never have been released) on the Intel i386
platform.
--
Med venlig hilsen
Martin Skøtt
mskott at image.dk

'In a certain sense, all decent programming languages are equally powerfull'
Dr. Alan Turing