Transition from Tkinter to wxPython

daryl_stultz at my-deja.com daryl_stultz at my-deja.com
Fri Mar 17 10:26:45 EST 2000

I'm slowly making the transition from Tkinter to wxPython. Naturally,
I'm used to certain thing in Tk. I'm trying to reproduce my Tkinter app
in wxPython and I'm looking for things like labeled frames (Tk frames,
that is) with various settings like ridge, sunken, etc. Are there any
"mega widgets" available like a labeled widget?

Are there any "Making the switch from Tkinter to wxPython" type
tutorials?

I know there is a wxPython mailing list, but I'm hoping to reach some
people who are familiar with Tk and wxWindows.

Thanks for the help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.