ctags support for python ?

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 15 07:00:11 EST 2000

Gregoire Welraeds <greg at perceval.be> writes:

> What I like the most with this M/L ? You
> have question, you got a/several revelant answer(s) in the next 24 hours.
> Thanks all of you who are giving time to answer.

24 *hours*?  24 minutes is usually long enough, in my experience
(though the time is probably getting longer as the list gets busier
and busier).

Cheers,
M.

--
very few people approach me in real life and insist on proving they are
drooling idiots.                         -- Erik Naggum, comp.lang.lisp