Heh, yet another questoinf rom me :)

Joshua Macy amused at webamused.com
Sat Mar 25 00:30:41 EST 2000

 Most likely, you would replace your table with a list, e.g.:

>>> blaat_table = [ [0, "lkjl", 'c'], [5, "lkjj", 'c']]

Then you could manipulate it like so:

>>> blaat_table[0]
[0, 'lkjl', 'c']
>>> blaat_table[0][1]
'lkjl'
>>> for row in blaat_table:
...	for column in row:
...		print column
0
lkjl
5
lkjj

The nice thing about lists is that they're mutable, so:
>>> blaat_table.append( [10, "lkkl", 'e'])
>>> blaat_table[2][0]
10
>>> blaat_table[0].append('hi')
>>> blaat_table[0]
[0, 'lkjl', 'c', 'hi']

You could choose to use tuples if you wanted the blaat_table to be
immutable.

Joshua