Python executables?

Mike Callahan mcalla at home.com
Sat Mar 25 09:12:44 EST 2000

This request is so common from new Win pythoneers, and the installer is so
cool, could the Python powers concider including installer with the next
Windows version of Python 1.6, (of course with Mr. McMillan's permission). I
think it would really give python programming a huge boost in the windows
world. I have used his freeze several times and found it to be just the
ticket for distributing apps. And despite his warnings, I found that the
startup times are small for unpacking the binaries.

news:A63AFB20111ED311AC5500A0C96B7BF5015F0EDF at orsmsx36.jf.intel.com...